A complete cloud-based business management solution for office products dealerships, DDMSPLUS™ includes:
- All office product modules and features including accounting, order management, purchasing, inventory, AR/AP, customer/employee/business management tools, business/sales analytics, reporting and sales marketing/management
- Office Furniture Module for expanding growth
- One e-commerce site available through ECinteractivePLUS™ or Dforce2PLUS
- URL Masking
- Data Conversion Services
- On-Site Training Services*
What is the Cloud?
Cloud computing is nothing more than storing and accessing data—and programs—over the internet rather than on a computer's hard drive. Think about the social media platforms and email service that you use—they're not stored on your computer, you access them over the internet. A cloud-based solution is hosted on the provider's server and maintained and updated by them as well.
Why should you consider a cloud-based business system?
With a cloud-based system you get:
- Increased productivity through the ability to access your software (and business) from any computer or tablet with internet access, anywhere, anytime
- Cutting-edge software that is always current and requires no manual updates
- Real-time data which facilitates better business planning and quicker decisions
- Data that is automatically backed up at no additional charge
- Increased security since your data is hosted offsite, protecting it from natural disasters, fire and theft
- A system that grows as your business grows—you just add more licenses
- An end-to-end business solution at one monthly price
What you don't get:
- The requirement of a huge, upfront monetary investment—no servers or special equipment are needed
- The obligation to invest in lots of IT personnel and data security measures
- Manual software updates that cost extra and interrupt workflow
- The necessity of data backup services or server maintenance
The beauty of cloud-based business systems is that they are simple to use and don't require a large upfront investment. This allows you to use your time and money more efficiently to grow your business rather than maintaining software and servicing equipment.
Cloud-based systems have brought a new level of opportunity to small and medium-sized businesses. It's the new frontier in business management and it's potential is just beginning to be tapped. Cloud computing is just one step in future-proofing your business and the benefits will only increase.
DDMSPLUS implementation advantages:
- Sophisticated, yet proven software → Ensures stability and support for 10+ years
- Cloud-based infrastructure → Improved performance, increased uptime, greater scalability, minimal costs and no internal IT personnel and servers required for maintenance
- Vault credit card integration through Sage → Eliminates need to obtain PADSS certification
- Removes legacy developmental restrictions → Increased functionality, lower cost and quicker implementation
- Eliminates many layers required by DDMS to transfer data → Enhanced performance and stability
*Terms and conditions apply and do not include travel costs.
AAA See Gains from Using PlanetPress
See why Gail Munekawa says that PlanetPress has allowed AAA to tailor messaging literally one customer at a time, but has also helped give a far greater level of consistency and professionalism to its overall marketing.
Is Your E-commerce Site Costing You Sales?
Check out this e-commerce infographic and you’ll never look at your site the same way again.
If Your ERP Can't Grow, Neither Can You!
Learn why dealers need to be able to manage their entire business from end-to-end using one completely integrated software system.