A proactive approach
Premier Account Managers take a proactive approach that helps you stay on the cutting edge of technology and business practices. Your Premier Account Manager will review your business goals with you, help you develop and execute a plan to meet those goals, and follow up with yearly visits to identify additional improvements.
Your Premier Account Manager also serves as a single point of contact for all of your technical support questions, helping you identify and resolve any issues you may experience.
And when you implement new software—whether it’s a new feature, a version upgrade or a piece of custom programming—we don’t wait for you to call us with a problem. Your Premier Account Manager stays in contact with you to make sure things are running smoothly. It’s like adding our consultant to your staff.
Premier Account Management
Our highest level of service and support, experienced consultants help you:
- Identify operational and efficiency improvements
- Develop and implement custom programs
- Implement new software features
- Arrange for ongoing training
Premier Account Management features
- A senior account manager to serve your account
- A plan of action that is tailored to your business and evolves with your needs
- One two-day, on-site consultation each year—a $3,000 value! (Travel and per diem extra.)
- Direct access to your premier account manager—telephone extension, mobile number, and e-mail address
- One point of contact for all technical support and customer service
- Technical support personalized for your business
Meet Our Customers!
Read real customers’ success stories using DDMS.
Knowledge Is Power
Visit our whitepaper library to learn how ERP and cloud solutions can work for you.
What Are Dealers Saying about Our Products?
Learn more about our products, add-ons, and services by watching our Webinars and Roundtable Discussions featuring dealer customers.